Julian Hansen  ([log in to unmask] )asked in his introductory post
> Does anyone know the status of human testing of the nerve regenerative
>drug GPI-1046 from Guilford Pharmaceuticals.

First, welcome Julian! I know we can be supportive and answer many questions
you may have.  One of the ways this group serves its members, is by offering
an Archive originated and normally manned by John Cottingham, who presently
is in Australia (having a good time, I am sure!).

The other archival source, is Simon Cole's interesting website. While John's
personal touch is not evident on this cyberspace wonder, it is a great source,
if you have a browser and time.

On my visit to http://james.parkinsons.org.uk/search.htm
I used the search term  "GPI-1046", sorted by newest post first, and got
44 documents, <Self Introduction   [log in to unmask]> was the first item.

The usefulness of this database could be greatly enhanced if we all used
appropriately specific subject lines. I am only listing the first 6 documents
on this post to conserve space.

If anyone needs information and does not have a browser, write to me privately
and I'll search the database for you.

Margaret Tuchman