I have another Mirapex disappointment story to share with those who are
interested.  I was doing Ok on Sinemet 25/100 5-6 times per day and 3
Permax .25 per day.  I decided to try the Mirapex as it had been  so highly
praised.  I grradually weaned off of the Permax and onto the Mirapex.  As
soon  as the Permax was completely out my system, I  began having pretty
severe "off times" when I could barely function.  I got stiffer than I have
ever and had a terrible time turning over in bed. All in I am pretty
discouraged and wishing I had never tried it..

I am praying that getting back on Permax will take care of these set backs.

Marty