Does anyone ever take a drug holiday?  I forgot my second selegiline yesterday
and felt great and slept well last night.  I feel great this morning and have
restarted today.  I'm thinking of "forgetting'" it on a regular basis for R&R
(vacations and etc...).
On another note, I believe someone mentioned that Di & Prince Charles had a
"failed marriage".  With two wonderful children like Harry & William how could
you ever call it failed?
Have you guys stopped bickering yet?  Last week was worse than watching Oprah,
Maurie, Montel, & Geraldo.  The stress actually caused my arm to tremor.
Larry Fleming