Ben McKeen wrote:

> Can anyone send me info on the subject disease?
>
> Is it related to Parkinson's?
> What are the symptoms?
> How is it treated?
> Do I have it spelled right?
>
> Ben McKeen

Ben,

You can get a paper on the subject from UPF.

UPF

United Parkinson Foundation                    312 733-1893
833 W. Wahington Blvd.
Chicago, IL  60607

I am guessing that that is what I have, however it has not been
diagnosed.

I think the correct name is, CORTICOBASAL GANGLIONIC DEGENERATION.

---Milo

Milo V. Anderson, Ph.D.             Knowledge is free at the library;
Box 417                             bring your own contianer.
Angwin, CA
94508
voice 707 965 2508                     ODE TO A METAPHOR
fax   707 965 3148                  Ilustrations are useful,
e-mail [log in to unmask]             Or what's a meta-FOR.