At 02:30 PM 9/8/97 -0400, you wrote:
>DOES ANYONE HAVE MUCH FEEDBACK ON MIRAPEX?  ANY GOOD OR BAD EXPERIEN CES WITH
>HAVING USED IT.  MY HUSBAND JUST STARTED USING IT .50 MG 3 X A DAY. HAVEN'T
>SEEN ANY BENEFITS YET. PLEASE LET ME KNOW.   THANKS KATHY
>
>Kathy,I'm a 38 year old male diagnosed in 92 and i just started mirapex 1
mg 3 times a day. I honestly don't feel at all very well since i started
it. It was supposed to be so much better than permax but i just don't see
it. or feel it.I actually feel stiffer and more more sluggish in the
morning. Recently i started taking 2 SINEMET50/200 at bedtime so i can get
out of bed in the morning. Good luck Bobby