janet paterson wrote:

> hi larry:
>
> you wrote:
> >Does anyone ever take a drug holiday?
>
> no, not me
> because if i miss out on my schedule of 1/2 tab sinemet every 90 minutes
> i 'kick out', which means my muscles grind to a halt
> i can't walk or write or wash dishes or chase the cats or...
>
> i believe that pd tends to manifest as two broad types
> one with tremour, which i think you have
> and the other with rigidity, which i have
> i have virtually no tremour at all
> except for extreme emotion

Janet,taking from my own experience and from what I have read in this list I
too support this picture.

Larry,I stopped taking Seligeline (my case is tremor) and it made no
difference at all.I get along well with levodopa only as a drug.

Regards,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+