Mirapex is tricky, like all our meds-- some folks have very good results--
Peter had a terrible, paranoid experience--probably because his neuro
did not cut back on Sinemet, and he got an overload. I won't repeat all
the details, which have been posted  here before, but please be careful,
and consider reducing Sinemet or another agonist if you are on one (Permax,
Parlodel) if you try Mirapex.

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"