Dear friends -
Query: Split the list?  Survey says: NO=21=21
        My statistical analysis of the mass of cyber data (redundant?) =
that has accumulated on the PD Listserv over the past 12 months, concerning=
 the issue of whether the Listserv should be split, so as to form one list =
exclusively for PD issues and another list(s) for non-PD issues or whether =
the Listserv should continue to be for PD issues and also accommodate and =
tolerate (encourage?) the everyday detritus of the human condition, has =
resulted in two huge piles of postings (one pile for YEA and one pile for =
NAY) stacked on the floor near my printer.*
        Now for the results.  I*ll just walk over here to the printer  and =
. . . bend down to pick up these two piles . . . ugh=21 oof=21 . . . . =
.RIPPPPPP=21=21  Oh no=21  I*ve just torn the seam of my trousers=21  The =
seat of my pants has split, much the same as those people who would =
advocate the separation of the PD List=21  Now I*ll have to spend the =
entire day at the office with people looking at my bum=21
          Excuse me while I repair (pun) to less drafty climes.  The =
statistical analysis will have to await further developments in my =
wardrobe.
        By the way, I vote for ONE LIST=21
Stephan 53/7

*This 97-word, run-on sentence will be submitted to the *Guinness Book of =
World Records.*