Brian, I can save the day for you: when I read the part about the dark suit,
I laughed so hard I was SHAKING (really!) I have been very concerned about
the possible splitting of the list and then I remembered an old story about
King Solomon being asked to decide which of two mothers should get a baby,
each claiming to be the REAL  mother, he said they could cut the baby in
half, and then each would have a share. One women said no! I'd rather give
him up than have him harmed, and the King said she must be the real mother,
and gave her the baby. SO PLEASE don't let them CUT the LIST in half! (Did I
hear someone call me a MOTHER????)  Please note that was NOT humorous, in
case anyone was trying to accuse me of being funny! Ken B