Ben:  I have two journal articles that I will bring with me when we meet re
the PD Awareness Day Conf. later today.  The first is:  Differential
Diagnosis of Parkinson's Disease and the Parkinsonism Plus Syndromes, Mark
Stacy, MD, and Joseph Jankovic, MD in Neurologic Clinics, Volume 10, Number
2, May 1992, pp. 341-359.  I don't know if authors still honor reprint
requests, but folks can try:
        Joseph Jankovic, MD
        Department of Neurology
        Baylor College of Medicine
        6550 Fannin, 1801 Smith Tower
        Houston, TX 77054
or call nearest medical school library and ask them to send a copy (there
will be a small fee for copying, postage, etc.

The other is:
        Severity and specificity of cognitive impairment in Alzheimer's,
Huntington's, and Parkinson's diseases and progresive supranuclear palsy.
Bernard Pillon, PhD; Bruno Dubois, MD; Alain Ploska; and Yves Agid, MD,
PhD. Neurology 1991;41-634-643.

See you later.   Janice

*****
Janice Clements