I used to participate often on this great list but rarely do now due to PD's
progress.
I read Janet;s r eply to you regarding Dr. Stacy's report. Dr. STacy is the
Director of the:
           Muhammad Ali Parkinsons Research Center
           Barrows Neurological Institute - Movement Disorders Center
            A National Parkinsons Foundation Center of Excellance
           1-800-273-8082

Ask to speak to Susan Leong, Info Office Coordinater, or
                         Gail Kitle, RN,BN, Nurse Coodinator
                          (tell them I suggested that you call)

Ask them to mail to you a copy of the:

             ARIZONA PARKINSON REPORT

(They send this publication regularly to persons who contribute to the
Center. It contains Dr.Stacy's  reportt & many others.

You might want to specifically, tell them you need to see the article Janet
described or get on their mail list.

Dr Stacy sees patients at

                           St. Joseph's Hospital and
                           Medical Center,