At 01:55 PM 9/9/97 -0400, you wrote:
>At   Don: Would you tell us the source of your elec. stairs? A friend here
>in town with sever arthiritis has been thinking of this installation. Her
>Arts & Crafts studio was developed up-stairs and is more and more
>inaccesible to her.
>                Thanks, Thea and Gordon Seese

     gorden only thing i can tell you a local bussisness  donit to me and 2
men gave there time to put it in boy is ever nice. i am moving my conputer
room down stairs. let the love of my life have this room. every women need
her space to. look in places that have handycap.  oh maybe i can see whats
on the lift.  you will have to rimnd me  later on i am goimg to take some
stuff doun now. little at a time.

                                                          I.Y.Q.  don&vivian