Hi, Elizabeth here.  One point is bothering me about all of this talk
about splitting the list and that is concerning the newly diagnosed
PWP's.  It goes without saying that the patient in this case knows more
about what is going on than the doctor, so what would happen to we who
have not had this for very long and is wondering what on earth is going
on with me!!  I have knownI have this since March of this year.  Without
this listing in it's entirety I could still be in the dark.  You all
have contributed to many of my questions and worries about what is going
on.  Furthermore, being overwhelmed with symptoms and medications,etc, I
very much NEED to laugh and banter a little to ease the tenseness.  So
please, for the sake of us newbies, let it stay as it is, it has helped
SO much.
Happiness to all of you
Elizabeth