Stephan, I have an idea! let's have a contest, and the person  who can post
the most email promoting a split list,  can have their OWN list, and run it
anyway they want!  The second prize, an oversized,POWER DRIVEN ,foam padded ,
neatly upholstered,  framed with  Italian Marble, and encrusted with 10 carat
diamonds and rubies...DELETE KEY!  In all seriousness (from this point on!)
If we have 1500 PLUS users, and about 1450 say very little, 47 say plenty and
3 have mostly negative opinions,  I would guess we are doing okay as is, and
should stay the same.  I don't like anyone to think we don't want them on the
list, because they may have input that can lead to a cure or treatment, or a
story that can make someone feel better. But I also don't like to feel like
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING,  and censoring every word!  OH, sorry, BIG
BROTHER/SISTER/HERMAPHRODITE/ETC.! (Try to be politically correct here!) Ken