hi flash!

i have taken a liberty with your message
and neatened up the spelling
as well as i could

i know you won't mind
because you are always the first to admit
that you are a lousy speller and a lousy typist to boot

i loved your words
they made me laugh out loud
i wanted to ensure that they were accessible to all
even those poor deprived non-english speaking syblings of ours

your syb-sis

janet

ps IYQ2 a whole lot!