>John is still with us in Oz. I know he intends to be here
>until at least the middle of next week.  I am seeing him
>later today and will update the list as to his likely return
>date.
>
>Dennis.
>
>++++++++++++++++++++
>Dennis Greene 47/10
>http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/
>++++++++++++++++++++

Hi, Gang,

John Cottingham and Liz Butler are in Melbourne with me today.  We're going
to Perth tonight to the Parkinson's Conference.  We had a nice walk around
Melbourne in the rain.

I wouldn't be too sure about his quick return to the US as he has acquired a
nice lady friend on the Gold Coast, Queensland and might even be thinking
about settling here.  Blame it on Liz for her matchmaking efforts.

It would be great if you could all send some messages to me to be read at
the Parkinson's Conference in Perth on Sept.12-14.  Also, we'd love to speak
to you on the chat channel on Saturday, Perth time about 1pm (10pm Friday,
12 Sept. California time).  You'll have to figure out the other time zones
as I am hopeless at it.

Celia Jones