Last call to register for the Parkinson's Awaareness Day Symposium to be held in Burlington, Vermont
on Friday, September 12th. Among tthe many fine speakers scheduled are Joan Samualson, Esq, President
of Parkinson's Action Network(PAN) and Zach Hall, PhD, Director of NINDS in what promises to be a lively debate
on the relative nerits of the Udall Bill. we had hoped for 150 registrants but as of this morning the number
had reached 200. Our Governor, a physician, has proclaimed September 12th to be Parkinson's Awareness Day.
Registrations will be accepted by telephone up until noon on Thursday, September 11th. Call the Office of
Continuing Medical Education at UVM, (802) 656-2292 to register or for information.

Ben McKeen