Thanks, Mitchell, for a well-thought out and well-worded response.  I have
struggled for 3 days to find similar words and am happy that somone did
such a good job.

I pray for continuation of our list discussions with the love and
friendship of a family atmostphere (thanks, Janet ..  what a great idea!)
If that is not possible for all, then perhaps we can maintain at least the
polite and collegial atmosphere of people working together toward a common
goal of surviving, fighting and learning as much as possible about PD.. :)

With love and good wishes for all, Faye  <[log in to unmask]>

Mitchell Mills wrote:

> I was offended by two aspects of this message on our list,
>
> First,  filthy language has no place here.
>
> Secondly, humor is a fundamental therapeutic modality for Parkinson's
> patients and their care partners.

(snip)