HI Folks,

Just a brief update of how I am doing on Mirapex.

After my hospitalization (at which time I was walking in PT OK) I had
somewhat of a setback and needed to increase my dose to 6 mg per day.  I
started walking again for a time and then after a trip out East my
walking deteriorated.  Now about 10 days later I am walking better than
I have in months with a walker and even short distances without it.

Dyskinesia has also increased the past few days but nowhere near what it
was several months ago.

It's not a miracle drug for me but it is an improvement over Parlodel.
--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.
Middleton, WI