So what have we decided ? Vitamin B ... banana's or what ?

I've read some good things about Vit E too - I've been thiking of getting
some for my dad. My husbands grandmother has been taking it for YEARS and
she's 92 !! So maybe she's onto something.

The think that bothers me is the RDA is around 30 ... although some newer
info puts it at 200. The ones in the drug store are 250-500 -
Now i know too much of a good thing can be just as bad as not enough.
Maybe I'll get him to get half (100) - every day or every other day ?

Anybody out there have any stories on Vitamin E ?

thanks

have a nice day !

donna

-                  Donna Bassolino-Klimas,  Ph.D.
                   Bristol Myers Squibb Pharma. Res. Inst.
                   Department of Macromolecular Structure
                   P.O. Box 4000    Room H3812
                   Princeton, N.J.  08543 4000