^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   62 deg. F humid and grey
Hi friends,

    AT the suggestion of Camilla FLintermann, I am writing you to tell
you of my frustrating experience with Mirapex.

   The side-effects, in me, seem to be  uncontrollable.

   I wonder if I  better give up on the 0.125 mg strength (the smallest
dose). I can't even take one whole pill safely.

UNCONTROLLABLE SIDE-EFFECTS:

  -Lowering of blood pressure from 120/80 to only 80/50 )when standing up
from a seated position, causing extreme dizziness and drowsiness

   -loss of mental focus

   -dyskinesia if my Sinemet CR or Sinemet combines with it too hard.

   -severe constipation for 6 days

   -lowered sexual interest

AT NIGHT, it does seem to help prevent end-of dose muscle cramping if I
take  a pill at bedtime.

But in the daytime, I can only take .0625 mg (half of a .125 mg pill) at
a time,not enough to really help reduce my Sinemet intake.