    not only did i goof up my tracker, vivian floor scuber. got paint all
over me and my tools. fell 3 times  for got to close the gate  so my pet got
out who is blind and deatf. been crying could not even wire juncken box.
could not paint my walls. is pd 72/25 or my age. forgot my meds to. friend
ccame for help on a trailer he is working on could not help, judith camilla
soina talked out waling infront truck. but sure feel like it. but promesed
them i would not. whyam i doing such dumb things? to old pd to long? i want
to beat this pd. want to walk good. want humer jokes onthe net to help me
keep my mind. bad words on the net i did not see. as i don,t use them. if i
did i am sorry. can,t spell or type. what is wrong with me now. after
learned  to bowl golf. why now i  can<t thing  don,t look atmy tears please.
just help.had 2 millen doller now broke. no hospen help. vivian taken to my
nero when he get back. 3 cig day to 4 pcks  think i will go on my ox. now
good by

                                                          I.Y.Q.  don& vivian