^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F
Dear Camilla, Charles, Barb, Dennis, "SJS", J.R> and Ken, and friends,

Thank you for your detailed and supportive letters about the appointment
I flew to Florida to have. that was abandoned by the National Parkinson
Foundation's doctor.

I for one will not forgive the NPF for refusing to cover my $3400 loss,
when Dr. Sanchez-Ramos did not show up.

And the ONLY explanation I ever got was a message on my answering machine
two days after my return to Maine, from Sanchex-Ramos, saying,

  " Mr.Suzman, iit was a scheduling error.  I only have one-fifth of a
secretary."

      My name was right on the printed schedule for the 2:00 PM
appointment slot.  The  secretaries showed it to my CNA, to me, and to
the NPF's Julian Pearson, who had ushered us to the clinic waiting room
at exactly 1:58 PM.

     The legal road is closed because I cannot file a small claim in
Maine, only in Florida, and I'd have to spend precious time and money
just to do that.

    The whole thing SUCKS.

    IVAN 47/10