Still using the computor at the library.  We have a new one on order, but
it won't be here until the end of the month.  I want to thank Mary for
calling me with the info about the Kansas Medical Center.  We have an
appointment for November 10th.  They have three doctors that work only
with PD.  They should be good.  Hope to get Don on the new Medicine.  We
have to be in Edmonton Canada on the 1st, then Don has a business meeting
in Kansas City the 8th and 9th.  So this should work out great.  I have
90+ messages in my EMail.  I can only use the computor here for 30
minutes.  Will I ever get caught up?
Nancy B from Montana cg for Don 13/63