Can anyone relate to this. When I increase my Sinemet dose I get a loud
rushing sound in my head. Very much like the sound of crickets at night.
The higher the dose the louder the sound. Because I am freezing up more I
thought increasing my dose would help but the rushing sound got so loud I
went back onto the lower dose where I still have the sound but it's more
bearable.
I would like to sent my greetings to those in Perth for the Conference. My
thoughts are with you all this coming weekend. Sorry I could not be there
with you.
Ken. (Age 47. PD 8yrs)
Ken Lane:    [log in to unmask]