        i want to thank every one for theire comments. it made me feel good.
as some of remmber i wanted to step in front of truck. with help from list
and phone calls. i took a nother look at myself.  the jokes poems all help.
i get 2copies  every  posting. as high 70. so iuse my delete key.  farly
sheed  i some times forget my daughters name. so a code would really goof me
up. so i guese this will upsett you. am not sorry as i try to tell it as it
is for me. talk to me in 25yrs of pd. oh it was friday i went out of this
world in to mine. not sat.i could not make my legs or mind to work. canwalk
to day witth  my old brass.(cane). have a happy sunday help some pwp. and  a cg.

                                                                 I.Y.Q.
don&vivian