Donna - I'm happy your dad's appointment was moved up.  We'll hope the doctor
is able to come up with a combo that helps.  Thanks for the info about the
Serzone.  I didn't know there was a 5th SSRI on the market.  With your job,
you'll be able to provide lots of valuable info to the list.  We did get some
excellent info from the Mirapex package insert.  I was saving it by the
computer in case there were any more questions.  Unfortunately, Dick tossed
it after reading all he wanted to of it.  We'll make sure to get a new one
when he gets a refill.

>  Well we got his visit to the neuro moved up to tomorrow. We originally
>  called when Mirapex was first released but he sais he was taking patients
>  as they had appts. But we called back to tell him how bad he was doing
>  (some people I guess just want a new drug cause its new - and he feels if
>  what you have is working ok - don't fix it) But its NOT working ok - so
>  it NEEDS to be fixed. The Neuro is confidant that he can come up with a
>  good combination that will help my  dad.

>  Thanks Margie - by the way - how was your surgery ? Glad you';re back.
>  Donna

Thanks for the kind words, Donna - and Joao Paulo, Mary, Delda, and others
who wished me well.  I'm glad to say there was no cancer, even though the
doctor had expected to find some..  I just have a pre-cancerous condition
that will have to be monitored.  And the surgery itself was a piece of cake!
 (Or I'm a tougher old bird than I thought). Again, thanks for all the good
wishes from my list friends.

 Margie Swindler      [log in to unmask]