Simon,

> Question - if we did setup PDDRUGS and perhaps PDANNOUNCE, would
> you support them? (by "support" I mean subscribe to them and direct
> relevant info to those lists and not to PARKINSN).

Truth is I would rather have only one list.  I have the feeling that
being subsciribed to several lists, each of which is generating
its fair share of off topic postings will really result in a high level
of traffic.

My preference would be to see some self restraint excercised.
Surely as real grown up people we can find some formula that
works.  I have some ideas on that but no time to set them out
now.

For what its worth my vote is "LET'S NOT SPLIT THE LIST"

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/