^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Wed, 10 Sep 1997 18:52:24 -0400 GLLJLL <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>List Friends -- It breaks my heart to:
>
>                (1) read the vulgar and vindictive
>                    comments targeted at a talented
>                    and new member of our pd family
>                    and to the List members as a
>                    whole, and,
>
>                (2) to read of the disillusionment
>                    and cries for help from a much
>                    loved fellow pd'er who has been
>                    such an inspiration to me.
>
>I will keep those people in my prayers and hope things will get
>better.
>
>Janice Long

JANICE,

i DON'T KNOW HOW OR IF i FIT INTO YOUR PRAYERS, BUT i SURE NEED THEM.
i'M FEELING SO VERY 'DISILLUSIONED' ABOUT THE N.P.F.

AND I APOLOGIZE TO THE LIST FOR USING THE WORD, 'SUCKS' BUT THAT'S HOW I
FEEL AFTER WHAT HAPPENED

THE NPF PEOPLE LIKE KIM SEIDMAN,I WISH SOMEHOW YOU CAN HELP!

THANK YOU MY FAITH IS BEING TESTED   IVAN SUZMAN  PORTLAND MAINE