Dear Hallvard,

You did write a very clear message. When I read "Scandinavian English". I
always feel it is much like "Dutch English". The symptom of not feeling
hunger any more sounds for me familiar too, but it is the first time I read
someone else having it. All the other problems you have, the side effects of
the meds, the dizziness, the increase of tremor whenn under stress, sleeping
distubance, they seem for PWP's (persons with parkinson) more or less
inevitable. May be you can lessen some of them a bit by fine tuning the meds.
You ask: is it safe to drive a car for PWP's. The only answer can be: for some
it is and for some it is not. But a more important question for you seems to be
"will you be capable in the future to do your job and will that be safe for
heart patients in Kobnhavn and if not what else can you possibly do". Though
the prospects for people who start now with PD are better than they were 15
years ago, we still don't know enough to count on that. Maybe you wish to share
your thoughts about that with the list. Maybe you prefer to think it out
yourself, before sharing.
Wishing you all the best
                        Ida Kamphuis, Holland