Hi everyone, Elizabeth here.  I wish to give allocades to Barbara for
her thoughts on splitting the Group.  I have copied MANY  topics of
interest for my information book and I am grateful for all the info I
get from all of you, but what a relief it is to get into our "nutsy"
mood.  It is so easy to get so dragged down about medications, symptoms,
etc. that when a whimsical letter comes along and gets minds working on
something other than the above it is to me such a welcome relief!  I
LOVE the reparte and I hope we shall continue in the vein we have, it is
so refreshing and I believe so good for the soul.  What on earth would
we ever do without our sense of humor.
Love to all
Elizabeth