hi farley:

you wrote:
>I am here to learn more about PD, and how to take care of my parkie.

good for you!
you are open to new ideas
and you care enough about your loved one to take action

in my book
those are symptoms of 'my kind of people'

>Messages like this one are very precious and
>definitly importand for some subscribers

thank heaven we aren't all clones
with identical needs and preferences and talents!

each one of us is unique
has never been here before
will never be here again

>but it is not my interest and very time consuming for me.

this reminds me of something i posted
during the last kefuffle about 'relevancy' and our 'purpose':
-----
no one or thing can 'make' me feel anything
my emotions are my own

i can choose to see the cup as half empty
and worry about what i don't have
or
i can choose to see the cup as half full
and enjoy what i have

it's still the same cup
but my outlook is not

i can see the volume of messages on the list
as an overwhelming burden or as generous sharing
the volume is still the same but my outlook is not
-----

>I guess it is time to split the list.

i find this interesting
because it feels so familiar to me
something that i learned recently that was an 'aha!' discovery

in our society's confrontational brain-staining
we tend to think in terms of
black and white
all or nothing
us vs them
logic vs intuition
left brain vs right brain thinking
hard cold facts vs slippery nebulous emotions

i found myself reacting to situations
over which i had no 'control'
which 'made' me feel
powerless

reacting to outside circumstances
and trying to change those circumstances
in order to change my reaction
was an exercise in futility
and frustration

when i discovered that i had 'control'
over my own reactions and feelings
i suddenly felt powerful

our power and strength comes from inside us
the hard work is digging for it
but it's there

with love to you and yours

your syber-sis