   i want to thank evey body for theire help. janet judithgcrnwel,
martha-neal and  those ileft out.  bad spacing again. well thanks pd list.
even after 25yrs youstill get lost.  oh about changing the list is i have
trouble withit as is. is why i don,t want a chang. i even have windows 95
they do not want to use it as i learned 3.1 and have trouble. has not been
long i learnedd to email. anly to reply to pepople. i think other have
trouble but hate to amit to it. i like the ide tosay chit chat or about meds
so we can pick and choose what we want. use delete on what youdon,t want to
read. as you saw i just said thanks. so say chit chat or meds. am i wrong?
when we need help say help me. eh-ok. did ather boo broke my sleep tape.
gues iwill close now. love to all. oh and any body would know about  some of
things i invent to help pwp email.

                                                    I.Y.Q. don&vivian
                                                       72/25
                                                        lima,ohio