Ivan,
        I fear that you will not appreciate my opinion - but I wonder if you
should not limit your outrage to the behavior of the DOCTOR only.
Rather than direct all of your rage onto NPF.  I work in a doctor's
office and am aware that things often disrupt their schedule - creating
inconviences for patients.  In most of the cases of scheduling conflicts
- I feel the MD should be held responsible.
        I don't understand why NPF should be responsible for what this one M.D.
did.  There are probably 60 MD's around the country who have some
relationship with the NPF (as Dr. Sanchez-Ramos does).  Does that mean
that each time the individual doctor fails his patient - as you were
obviously failed, the organization is to be held responsible?
        What has been Dr. Sanchez-Ramos' response to your experience?  I know
what Larry Hoffheimer's response was (on behalf of the NPF) - but how
about holding the right person accountable??
        Just my opinion....Carole