I am not a PWP.  I am a PWPSOSAOI  (Person With Parkinson's, Sense Of Humor
And Other Interests).  As such, I want the list to include information on PD,
the Udall Bill and related health topics but I also want to have humor,
banter and occasional silliness.  I want to hear if  someone is having
problems with meds or having great success with a new treatment or surgery.
 I want to read words of encouragement and helpful suggestions.  In short, I
want the list to stay just the way it is.

In the year and a half since I was diagnosed, I have come to regard everyone
on the list as friends. Personalities emerge with each posting and I
appreciate Camilla's graciousness, Barb's irrepressible sense of fun, Janet's
thoughtfulness in posting medical bulletins, Don's unbeatable spirit after 25
yrs. with PD,  Charlie's helpfulness with medical questions - I could go on
and on, but you get my point.  How sad to miss all this "humaness" in the
interest of saving time!  How depressing  to read an entire list of postings
about freezing, drug side effects, constipation, etc.!
And how difficult for those with tremor and involuntary movement to have to
manage three lists instead of one!

I agree with Dennis' suggestion.  Form a new list if you want to access only
PD information - but please leave this list alone.  It's fine just the way it
is.

Mary Sheehan