Ron:
I believe you owe all the List members an apology.  You could have stated
your opinion about splitting the list without resorting to insults and the
"F" word.

You must have a lot of anger built up inside if you are "sick of unrelated
humor". Some days a good laugh is what keeps me going.  Other days, I
frantically search for it to avoid falling into the pit of despair. Sinemet
can be a fickle mistress, but good humor will always embrace you like a
long-lost lover.

Whatever we post --- during our "ins" and "outs", elation and despair,
periods of  optimism and false hopes, bouts with depression, plus sleepless
nights and restless days --- we're not chatting, Ron. We're sharing the
moments of our lives with people who understand. We're chroniciling our
journey through Hell, searching for that white light at the end of the tunnel
that keeps whispering its siren song to all of  us: "cure".

It's not chat, Ron.  It's our lives.

Stan Houston (54/6.5)