     vivian said tell every one goof up. it is going to cost me $150.00 to
fix my tracker. just had to do it my self. mom said 25yrs ago i could of
done it. i forget how to do some things now. but if i take a day week i
usely can do it. maybe not like pr but i i did did it. want to show that pd
i can do any thing iwant. may be. ha ha . i put weed wacker on golf cart.
works just like the one you see on tv.   may not big stuff but i can do it.
so come around see it  plus how ican lift 1lb to ton with one hand. so we
goof but we tried. i still have deprressin  get sick at my belly. lig hurt
just like rest of you. i am going to beat this pd and i mean to win.so lets
all laugh and try to do some thingon our own. not allways  call our cg. i am
on my band wagen so i wiill say riden old brass. (my brass head hose cane)

il.com
                                                                  lima,ohio

                                                                   I.Y.Q.don
&vivian