I have a patient who is currently taking only Sinment and is having "bad
dreams" and "hallucinations" at night.  He has asked me if this is common
and if anyone else has had similar experiences.  I would be much
appreciative of any help you could offer.  Also, he lives in Tucson Arizona
and is asking if there is a support group for himself as well as his wife.
Does anyone know of a good one to recommend.  I recommended this list but
he does not have access to a computer.  Once again...thank you!!!!

Shannon