Dear Listmembers!

Thank you for the warm velcome to the list!

I am glad I could overcome the language-barriere and get in contact with
you!
It takes me hours to wright a letter in english so I have not answered
all the letters I got. Sorry! But I will answer.(in some weeks)

>From today I have one week off. Will stay in my sommerhouse working with
my alpine garden. It is very destressing. I am playing bridge too, so
perhaps I will se some neigbours for a game, litle food nd some good
french redwine. I have no computer in the sommerhouse.

Through the list I have got in contact with Sonia, another danish
listmember. We can communicate in danish, and that is great! It is much
more easy to express yourself in your mother tongue.

I do understand the most of what you are wrighting, but it is a little
dificult to understand then you Americans "wright like you
talk/pronounce". But I am sure I will learn.

I have found the parkinson IRC chat.

Have a nice weekend.

Hallvard.