Help!

Yesterday (Thursday, September 11) I sent two short messages to the list: one
at 3:30 pm (EDT), the other at 6:56 pm (EDT). In both cases, my menopausal
computer sent them before I finished writing. At one point, the Great God
LISTSERV rejected the final version of a message because, "it appears to have
already been distributed to the list." (Right. And I appear to be a normal
person.)

First question: Did both messages make it? (Subjects: "Barb's Theory of
Writing" and "Ron Barber's Message of Sept. 8.") I think the second one may
have, because Michel M. posted a question to me on the Digest I received
shortly after midnight. (Like, it's a simile. And thanks for the nice words,
Michel.)

Second Question: If these messages did arrive, when did they appear? My ONLY
copy of the Digest since my posting was sent at 12:30 am (EDT) this morning
(Friday, Sept. 12). Neither message was there.

I suspect I'm missing an edition of the Digest. Did anyone receive a Digest
between 3:30 pm and midnight on Thursday? If so, could you please try to
e-mail it to me? I would be very grateful.

Thanks.
PS: In case the messages did not arrive, I will resend them.
Stan Houston (54/6.5)