------ =_NextPart_000_01BCBFC1.C84CC900

Here's Celia  from  The Fourth Multidisciplinary
Parkinson's Disease Conference in Perth , Australia.
We have a room set up with a network of 10 computers
which will be online, able to receive and send e-mail
to the Parkinson's list and we hope the Chat Channel.
They are being processed and set up now.

We're doing this so that Parkies not attending the
conference who are not listserve members can communicate
with you and find out what it is all about.  Send some
messages to us and for ease of identification please call
them Perth Conference in the subject line.

Following is a summary of the program.  Please feel free
to ask any questions you would like to ask of any of the
speakers and we will do our best to get them answered by
the speakers on your behalf.

Multidisciplinary Parkinson's Disease Conference.

We have a room set up with a network of 10 computers
which will be online, able to receive and send e-mail
to the Parkinson's list and we hope the Chat Channel.
They are being processed and set up now.

 Please feel free to ask any questions you would like to
ask of any of the speakers and we will do our best to get
them answered by the speakers on your behalf.  Main topics
include surgery, medication, sexuality, depression,
pharmacology, Internet , environment for advance stage PD,
special needs of Young Onset PD.

Please send to following address:

Also, we need people on PD chat channel  (late Friday night), so all you
night owls, please join us.

Celia Jones.

------ =_NextPart_000_01BCBFC1.C84CC900--