I think that it would be a good idea to  split the list. My reaons
are many. I am a Parkinsonian. I've been on the Listserv for a while
and I have received quite a bit of info concerning Parkinson Disease.
The problem has been when there are times when I haven't been able to
check  my mailbox.

At one time I had over 1 ,ooo messages on my computer. If the list is
split I could Just check on the subjects that indicate Parkinson info.

A little humor: If they discover that Mothers Milk causes cancer,
where will they print the warning?

I am going through the screening procedure foer a pallodotomy. If
anyone who has been through this has any  advice on this matter,
please let me know.

Reply to DAN MAIROSE_lurv15a. Many Thanks