^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   65  deg. F mild but overcast
Dear listmembers,

I am re- posting Donna's suggestions,  because a decision needs to be
made. Unless the National Parkinson's Foundation responds REAL SOON, it
seems to me that PUBLICITY and/or a PUBLIC OUTCRY might be needed to end
my being ignored and abused by the NPF.

 I have tried to avoid this route. But my Miami disaster still goes on.

 It makes me feel  VERY reassured to have Donna's support.

  CanSOMEONE (Kim Seidman in California?) get the NPF to stop hiding from
me and from the Listmembers, and refund my money??

IVAN SUZMAN