^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 09:05:42 -0400 "C.L./Ruth Evans" <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Arthur Hirsch wrote:
>
><Okay, I'll agree that the $3400 that Ivan has complained about is a
>bit
>much----------->
>
>Just a reminder - The $3400 afforded Ivan and his friend a pleasant
>vacation at the beach before his NPF appointment.

Dear "CL/Ruth Evans":

    NO! I guess you picked up the wrong information from the various
posts.

    PLEASE be careful not to post to the list without checking the facts,
to avoid awkward complications in getting out my story accurately.

     ANY costs associated with resting for a week in Florida, used most
importantly to visit my father, who had just had quadruple coronary
bypass surgery,  and PAYING A CNA FOR 24-HOUR DUTY care of me (not my
"friend")  during that period, are SEPARATED from the $3400.00  I am
claiming the NPF has responsibility for.

If you have questions, call me at 207 797-8488, rather than complicating
matters by posting erroneous informaion.  THANKS.  IVAN