Shannon-  Bad dreams and hallucinations are not uncommon with almost all
the anti-PD drugs.  Is he able to recognize them as hallucinations at
the time they are occurring and what is the nature of them?

It is quite likely that they are "caused by the meds" and adjustment of
the dose or other change in the regimen will control them.  It is
important that they be reported to his doctor.  There are also
strategies using additional medications to control symptoms if the meds
cannot be changed without worsening of the symptoms.

Good luck,

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.