^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses     deg. F

On Fri, 12 Sep 1997 16:34:27 -0400 "Charles T. Meyer"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:

Dear Dr. Meyer:

    Thank you very much for your support.  I just want to add that I am
only 47, but in my 10th year of dealing with PD.  So naturally, to invest
all that hope in the NPF was natural at my age, and already having
moderate to severe bilateral PD, including 77 hours/week of home care.

    I had hoped to get guidance about surgery but instead I got trampled
by beaureaucrats.

    I seriously question NPF's motives.  I wish the NPF would straighten
out the mess.  They could be helping people so much if they changed their
attitude.

    I am also a believer in a UNITED PD COMMUNITY.  That's why for 2 and
1/2 years, I have not gone the legal route against the NPF.  Maybe, like
Barb Mallut and her horrible ordeal to reacquire SSDI, a lawyer is
needed.

     I hope not.  But the NPF's stonewalling me with no olive branch
looks real real bad.

Ivan Mfowethu Suzman

 Late summer flowers fading; marigolds still opening cheerfully.
Squirrels fattening.