Thanks to those who answered my query about missing messages.

Silly me. I thought messages were included in the Digest in real time. But,
the two postings I sent Thursday afternoon were part of two Digests I
received Friday afternoon. In between, the All-Knowing Listserve transmitted
a Digest around midnight containing messages posted after I had forwarded
mine. Confused? I certainly am.

MARY RACK: Sorry, I missed the Udall message yesterday. I think my computer
still has gremlins.

ANNE RUTHERFORD: No, my menopausal computer hasn't bought a new sports car.
But the increased memory I installed this summer gives it hot flashes.

Stan Houston (54/6.5)