Bobby,  you struck a note (really, no pun intended!) when you mentioned being
a drummer, my son is a drummer too, he is 22, and even though he has a lot of
other things in his life, If he could not play drums, he'd be miserable.  I
think you should talk directly to Brian Collins on the list, he does computer
programs to regulate Parkinson meds to keep them most effective. If you keep
reading the list, or get into the archives, you will see many options that
can help you, at your young age, I am 54, not a PWP, my father, also a
musician, is 80 and has PD in an advanced stage, that's why I am here.  I
predict, if you get some advice from some of the people here, you'll be back
to the drums in short order!  Good luck.  Ken B