It comes along 'bout once a year this overwhelming urge to split.
It seems to flow like melting snow, we can't get enough of it.
It fills up bandwidth, takes up time, when will it all be gone?
Each time we think it should be done we hear the bell, round one!
With intent well meant we each give vent with verbiage good or bad.
The same old stuff with logic stuffed gives rise to, well, the
urge to yell "Eeee Gad!"
Now if you have the urge to split, pull up a log and sit.
Think of what you'll go on about, then jump in the thick of it!
Type up each line, now take your time, be sure and say it all.
But save some back or you'll be slack when we go at it again next fall.
Now I've done my bit to give those a fit who would rather I not post here.
I'll go my way, but another day, I shall return my dear :)

Marvin Giles