Bobby, another thing I forgot to tell you, my dad, a few months ago, asked
for his saxophone, and we helped him get it into place, etc, and he played a
medley of tunes for us, as we asked for them. It was such a treat to hear him
play again. I still have not given up hope that he can regain some quality to
his life, he is basically bedridden, and doesn't talk much, usually unless he
is uncomfortable. Today, my sister was over, and he had a good conversation
with her, a good thing to hear!
He is on his fourth week of Mirapex, and is taking a small dose. Monday he
goes to the doctor, who I hope/expect to increase the dose.  Tell us what
kind of music you play,  (and will return to!) My son Andrew had two bands
before he left Tallahassee, a rock band and a soul/blues band. A few times he
had one band open for the other.
He sure has more energy than I ever had!  Tell us where you live, that may
encourage those who live in the same area to be more helpful.  Have a good
weekend. Ken B